by Dwayne Phillips
I have a new Scottevest jacket. It has 20 pockets, and I love it.
This is a first for this blog – a post about fashion. Well, I think it is about fashion. It is also about utility.
I now own a ScottEVest Standard Jacket. I looked at these on the Internet for months and finally took the plunge and bought one.
- It is not very warm. This means I can wear it in the fall and the spring. If I wear something warm under it, I can wear it in the winter.
- I put my iPad inside the left side and my notebooks in the right side and my glasses in the glasses pocket and my pens in the pen holders and phone in the phone pocket and … you get the idea.
- All that stuff in the pockets feels odd when I sit, but I grow accustomed to it.
- My hands are free as everything I have is in pockets.
- I can bring my iPad with me, and my grandson doesn’t see it because it is hidden in my jacket pocket.
- At the airport, I take off my jacket and all my stuff is off my body.
Fashionable? I don’t care. I’m an engineer.